• Port Angeles Company Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational applications are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off US Highway 101) in East Port Angeles.
This week we function Matthew Rainwater, CEO, Pennies for Quarters.
Joshua’s charges a minimum charge of $five for these at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets Wednesdays at noon at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. 1st St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week he presents a status report on Dungeness Reservoir.
Lunch can be bought for $18 or $three for use of the facility.
• Port Angeles Nor’wester Rotary — Meets in individual Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off US Highway 101) in East Port Angeles.
This week, the Sea Cadets with Jared Minaret carry out.
Zoom access is on request. E mail firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
Joshua’s charges a minimum charge of $five for these in the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Financial Improvement Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, Wednesdays at eight:00. Zoom hyperlink is us02veb.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pvd=VlIr RHh5RG1nIVh3V3J KSRzF SMmRodz09,5894 Pascode SMmRodz09,Mee77
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meets Fridays at 7 a.m. at Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and on line through zoom.
Applications can be located on their internet site, http://sekuimsunriserotari.org. For a zoom invitation, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings on Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. in individual at The Large Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and on line through Zoom.
Applications can be located on their internet site, https://www.sekuimrotari.org. For your individual Zoom invitation, send an e-mail to sekuimrotari @gmail.com.
• West Finish Company and Qualified Association — Meets in individual on Wednesdays from 7:30 to eight:30 a.m. at the Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings on Wednesdays at 7:15 in individual and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week they will meet at the Recovery Cafe, 939 Kearny St. in Port Townsend, with Brian Richardson presenting.
To access the Zoom meeting, please e-mail PTTovnsendSunriseRotari@gmail.com.
• Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in individual at noon on Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
• Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets Thursdays at noon at the Tri-Location Neighborhood Center, ten West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week is presented by EJCR/Habitat for Humanity.
All the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Every day News
One thought on “EYE ON Company: Meetings this week”