At approximately 8:54 p.m. last night, the Seattle Fire Rescue Center received a call from a concerned neighbor reporting smoke emanating from the windows and doors of a two-story commercial building in the 8500 block of 14th Ave. S in the South Park neighborhood. Firefighters arrived on the scene quickly and were able to confirm the caller’s reports upon their arrival.

As soon as they entered through the front door, firefighters were confronted by thick smoke that made it difficult to see clearly on the first floor. Despite this obstacle, they worked diligently to put out the fire and managed to extinguish it near the rear of the first floor by 21:24 p.m. Investigators later determined that the source of the fire was likely due to faulty wiring or electrical equipment, making it an accidental incident with no injuries reported.

By Editor

Leave a Reply